meet Agent99: a feisty chicago gurl making the rounds through her 30s accompanied by her canine sidekick, WeeBeastie.

Friday, January 13, 2006

what gives with "michael was killed by"?

seriously. 11 people came upon this blog today by google searching "michael was killed by". what is the deal? are people really digging my story about my boss tricking me last april fools day with a story about michael jackson killing himself in the middle of the big pedophilia trial? no one is staying long to check things out, so i'm dying to know what the search is all about.

i beg you, someone please comment! almost a dozen people (give or take the new jerseyan who hit this search multiple times and kept coming back to this blog) from various corners of the states all searching for this weird term? what is up?

in other news, i just arrived home from my first trip into milwaukee. we drove past a few times this summer on our camping jaunts, but i'd never been in the city. met up with both of my agents there and am pushing forth with the v/o. it's good to make strides.

off to st. louis tomorrow to help my family. medical drama all around.